Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Insurance & Liquor Permits

     Yes we do carry insurance for our business, but you must also secure an event insurance rider for the duration of your stay.   Most insurance companies will offer this to their clients.  The bride and groom as well as The Painted Window must be listed on this rider. The bride and groom must also obtain a liquor license if there is to be ANY alcohol served on your wedding day.  Proof of Liquor Permit must be submitted 30 days prior to your wedding day or event.